Hemp CBD Natural Gummy Recipe
Recently we share our Hemp CBD Easy Gummy Recipe. We wanted to share an alternative recipe for those who want to avoid sugar and/or artificial colors. The Hemp CBD Natural Gummy recipe uses juice. We love it with just the juice, but if you crowd needs more sweetness you can add a touch of honey.
Hemp CBD Natural Gummy Ingredients
1/4 oz. package of Unflavored Gelatin
3/4 cup Cold Juice of Your Choice
2 mL of Hemp CBD Oil
1. Gently rub oil around the cavities of your mold.
2. Combine unflavored packages of gelatin and the cold juice. Whisk and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. On a stove top gently heat mixture while whisking. Once the gelatin has thoroughly dissolved you can pour the mixture into a pyrex measuring cup with a spout.
4. Mix in Hemp CBD Oil.
4. Pour mixture into cavities.
5. Place molds into the refrigerator to allow the gelatin to set for at least 20 minutes.
6. Carefully remove each gummy from the molds. If you have trouble removing them you may need to cool for longer or use the back side of a spoon to gently pry them from the mold.
You may also enjoy this recipe: