Here at Hemp-Ology we are on a quest to bring you new and exciting ways to use Hemp CBD Oil. This one is for the chocolate lovers out there.
Hemp CBD Chocolate Truffles Recipe
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
2 tbsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 cup Ghiradelli Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
3 1/2 tbsp. Butter
3 mL Ology Essential’s Hemp CBD Oil (we used unflavored)
Powdered Unsweetened Cocoa
1. Heat the heavy cream. Stir continiously when it comes to a boil until it reduces to approxiamately 2 tbsp.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract and slowly add chocolate chips while stirring.
4. Stir chopped butter into chocolate.
5. Add Hemp CBD Oil. If you are experiencing any separation don’t worry. You can pull it all together while it cools.
6. Pour chocolate into a bowl and place in the fridge. If you watch it closely you can use the freezer. As it cools occassionally stir until chocolate starts to solidify.
7. While the chocolate cools prepare your work station by scattering powdered unsweetened cocoa powder onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper. We also used edible gold metallic fine dust to add a little sparkle to our truffles.
8. Scoop cooled truffle chocolate with a spoon, melon scooper or small ice cream scoop.
9. Roll in prepared unsweetened cocoa powder. Allow to set up in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe makes 18-20 chocolate truffles per batch. Each truffle contains approximately 3 drops of Hemp CBD Oil. This recipe is designed to supplement your regular Hemp CBD Oil consumption and not replace it.
You may also enjoy our Hemp CBD Gummy Recipe.