Spiced Hemp CBD Truffles
Recently we celebrated Herban Market’s 3rd birthday with them by hanging out in their amazing store and handing out Spiced Hemp CBD Truffles! The response to the flavor was amazing! ‘Tis the season for all things spiced.
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
2 tbsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 cup Ghiradelli Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
3 1/2 tbsp. Butter
3 mL Ology Essential’s Isolate Hemp CBD Oil (we used unflavored)
Powdered Unsweetened Cocoa
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Ginger
1 pinch Clove
2 pinches Nutmeg
1 smidgen Cardamon
1/8 tsp. Allspice
An yes, we literally used a smidgen and pinch measurements…you simply cannot live without this amazing Pinch Dash Smidgen Measuring Spoons!
1. Heat the heavy cream. Stir continuously when it comes to a boil until it reduces to approximately 2 tbsp.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract and slowly add chocolate chips while stirring.
4. Stir chopped butter into chocolate.
5. Add Hemp CBD Oil and 3/4 of a tsp. of the Spice Blend. If you are experiencing any separation don’t worry. You can pull it all together while it cools.
6. Pour chocolate into a bowl and place in the fridge. If you watch it closely you can use the freezer. As it cools occasionally stir until chocolate starts to solidify.
7. While the chocolate cools prepare your work station by scattering powdered unsweetened cocoa powder onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper. For a hint more of the spice flavor add a pinch of the left over spice blend to your cocoa powder mix.
8. Scoop cooled truffle chocolate with a spoon, melon scooper or small ice cream scoop.
9. Roll in prepared unsweetened cocoa powder. Allow to set up in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe makes 18-20 chocolate truffles per batch. Each truffle contains approximately 7.5 mL to 8.34 mL of Hemp CBD Oil. This recipe is designed to supplement your regular Hemp CBD Oil consumption and not replace it.
There are no comments