Sometimes you get tired of putting CBD oil under your tongue…we get it! Ology Essentials is on a mission to bring you new and exciting ways to use Hemp CBD Oil. We love incorporating CBD in our daily routine in unique ways…whether it be with honey, cocktails, or chocolate! This Hemp CBD Fudge Recipe is for all those chocolate lovers out there…and if you aren’t a chocolate lover…well we might just convert you with this recipe 😉
What you’ll need…
- Baking Dish
- Parchment Paper
- 11.5 ounce bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips (dark or milk)
- 14 ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract (or Extract flavor of your choice)
- 1 tbsp. Hemp CBD
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Heat sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate chips over low heat. Stir continuously until butter and chocolate chips have melted completely, and the mixture is smooth and shiny. Be careful not to overheat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the the vanilla extract and the hemp CBD oil. Stir until the CBD oil has completely mixed into the chocolate.
- Make sure your baking pan is completely covered with a sheet a of parchment paper for easy removal.
- Pour your fudge mixture into the baking pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- Allow it to cool and set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the baking dish and cut into desired pieces.
This hemp CBD fudge will surely be the holiday party favorite!