With July 4th coming up in just a few days, we thought it would be fun to share a recipe perfect for the Independence Day festivities. We all have our traditions of wearing red, white and blue, grilling burgers and hot dogs, and watching fireworks. But we have a new tradition for you – CBD Spiked Watermelon!
- Watermelon (we used a mini watermelon)
- 3 cups of Watermelon Lemonade (or juice of choice)
- 1 cup of Nashville Craft Gin (or liquor of choice)
- Ology’s Full Spectrum Unflavored CBD Oil
- 5 packets of gelatin
- Cut watermelon in half and scoop out the good stuff – enjoy the snack!
- Bring 3 cups of juice to a boil.
- While your juice is heating up, pour 1 cup of gin into a large bowl.
- Pour the 5 packets of gelatin on top of the gin.
- Once the juice is boiling, take off the heat and pour the juice into the bowl with the gin and gelatin
- Whisk, Whisk, Whisk until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Add 7 droppers worth of Ology’s Full Spectrum CBD Oil (approximately 175 mg of CBD)
- Whisk some more.
- Pour your mixture into the watermelon halves and refrigerate for about 3 hours (if you chose a larger watermelon, this step might take a bit longer).
- Once your spiked watermelon is set, take out of the refrigerator and cut your melon into individual slices.
- Share with friends & have a very happy 4th of July!